The Aquatic Therapy Answer Book
Author/Editor: Aquatic Resources Network
Availability: Availability: Usually ships within 48 hours. Softcover - 113 pages (2002) Aquatic Resources Network; Plymouth, MN
Table of Contents:
1. Aquatic Therapy: What is It, Who Can Perform It?
2. What are Aquatic Specialty Techniques?
3. What are Aquatic Specialty Techniques?
4. What Must I Do to Maintain a Safe Pool Site?
5. Why Is Water a Therapeutic Environment?
6. How Do I Launch an Aquatic Therapy Practice?
7. How Do I Pick the Right Equipment for My Pool?
8. What is the Continuum of Care in Aquatics?
9. How Do I Document Aquatic Therapy?
10. How Do I Get Paid for Aquatic Therapy?
11. Can I Perform Aquatic Therapy For Private Pay?
12. How Do I Perform Aquatic Therapy Research?
13. How Do I Show Aquatic Therapy is Effective
14. How Do I Practice Evidence-Based Aquatic Therapy?
15. How Do I Treat the CV Compromise Patient?
16. How Do I Treat the Geriatric Patient?
17. How Do I Treat the Neuro Patient?
18. How Do I Treat the Healthy Injured Patient?
19. How Do I Treat the Orthopedic Patient?
20. How Do I Treat the Pediatric Patient?
21. How Do I Treat the Rheumatologic Patient?
22. How Do I Treat the Systemic/ Metabolic Patient?
23. Appendix including:
Historic Record of Aquatic Therapy
Asking an answerable question: Questions to ask yourself before you start research
Thinking of applying for a grant? Run through this checklist first
How to Practice EBPT: The Example of Aquatic Therapy